We are in Level 2!
Here is some information about how its all going to work from Thursday 14th May.
It really has been a marathon! We appreciate that it has been a trying time for you and our retailers alike and thank you for your continued support. To our frontliners – just magic! Many of the staff are locals from our community and they have done a tremendous job at keeping essentials going.
To our retailers who haven’t been able to open – FINALLY! Please support these businesses and shop local. It has been incredibly difficult for them and so looking forward to having you back.
In Level 2 we can now open all our retail, under continued social distancing and hygiene precautions. Please wash your hands, thoroughly and often!
There are some precautionary efforts that we have made for Level 2.
1. Making alcohol-based hand sanitiser at key locations and entrances.
2. Increasing frequent cleaning and disinfecting of regularly used objects and hard surfaces (e.g. hand-rails, bathroom door handles). Rubbish bins will also be emptied more regularly.
3. Facilitating and encouraging social distancing guidelines. This includes avoiding any activities or circumstances that encourage gathering.
4. Promoting contactless transactions such as payWave instead of cash for payments. Retailers have been encouraged to facilitate distancing at counters and benches.
5. Hairdressers are required to wear appropriate ppe and this must be adhered to without exception.
6. Monitoring and encouraging customer adherence to relevant public health guidelines by security guards and other centre personnel.
7. Regular check-ins with retailers on their well-being, ensuring employees and contractors are properly trained and have access to relevant information. This includes ensuring retailers are regularly cleaning surfaces and eftpos machines within their store.
Stores are required to avoid overcrowding and may need to impose an in/out system to limit the number of people in their stores at a time.
We do ask for your cooperation with contact tracing and assure you that details taken adhere to government recommendations within the confinements of your privacy rights.
Capacity limitations, may require us to restrict entry. Please bear with us as we make our centre as safe as possible for you.
Do take care of yourselves. If you don’t feel well, stay home and get tested. We have done an amazing job at keeping our country as safe as possible and encourage you to continue your efforts, so we don’t go backwards.
We want to keep our doors open.
STANDARD GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of
$10 and $20 and can be purchased from
Piccadilly Books or the Centre Management Office.